On behalf of our client, vertically integrated supply chain business, we are looking for an enthusiastic Agribusiness graduate to join their farm operations in the regional Victoria.
We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate who will provide support to senior Agronomists and growers. As part of the team, this role will support the provision of technical advice and promotion of best practice.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Provision of technical support on growing and production techniques,
· Data and produce/soil samples collection and analysis,
· Provision of advise on crop disease, control of pests, soil improvement, etc.
To be successful in this role you:
· Hold Bachelor's degree in Agronomy, Plant Science, or equivalent.
· Demonstrate good communication skills and ability to build working relationships.
· Are enthusiastic and self-driven;
· Demonstrate ability to collect and analyse data.
If you’d like to launch your career in the agribusiness and want to be part of the team supplying best quality fruit to Australian consumers all year round, then please, apply following the prompts.
Mildura & Murray
Farming, Animals & Conservation
Agronomy & Farm Services